Visualizza un messaggio singolo
Vecchio 07-03-2013, 16:36   #8
NIOREVO
Super Moderatore

L'avatar di NIOREVO

Potenza della reputazione: 32
NIOREVO has a spectacular aura aboutNIOREVO has a spectacular aura about
On to the diff's. Cut an angle on the included TLR black grease tube. Twist the included light weight outdrive and add the black greese to the greese grove. I then twist it against my finger to remove any excess.

Now install the flanged diff bearing onto the diff case and the prepared outdrive. Once inserted add the small red o-ring to the outdrive shaft.

I like to use a 1/4" nut driver to drive the o-ring into the slot.

Now install the outdrive pin. I use an old pair of surgical hemostat's

Then drop the flat spider gear on to the pin / outdrive. Now add the small gears to the diff pins and add some diff oil to help hold them together.

This way you can pick the whole thing up without the gears falling off. (when they are clean and shiney they do not always want to stay together)

Now add the diff fluid since this is front one it is 5K

Here is the trick that I picked up from Yannik when he ran for us.
Add the flat spider gear to the assembly and the excess diff oil will rise to the top. You can then run a flat edge across the diff case top to remove the excess. This will make sure the diff is perfectly filled every time.

Now the gasket and ring gear. Use the same steps to installing the bearing and outdrive to the ring gear. Don't forget the greese on the ring gear.

Now its just 4 diff case screws and its complete.

Icone allegate
33.jpg‎   34.jpg‎   35.jpg‎   36.jpg‎   37.jpg‎  

38.jpg‎   39.jpg‎   40.jpg‎   41.jpg‎   42.jpg‎  

NIOREVO non è in linea   Rispondi quotando